Have you ever thought what it is like to be a Social-Seller? In the new age world where internet has not only deeply affected our day to day lives but has managed to become a part of it, selling products online via social selling is something that is more popular than ever. It gives you an advantage in various ways, to name a few you have a larger customer base, no need for a physical shop and with current demonetization in India it helps the aspiring sellers to offer various e-payment options.
Sellfash is a revolution when it comes to being a professional Social-Seller. It not only empowers the sellers and retailers but helps in maintaining a balance between what you need and what you don’t. It automates the supplier – reseller chain for social selling. So now you don’t have to go through incidents of lost database, that happens even on networks like WhatsApp.
- You can showcase your products, manage payments, inventory and supplier-reseller groups with SellFash. It saves you from the hassle of numerous bank transfers and queries related to stock and price.
- The App offers various features to help you manage your online shop in just a few taps on your Smartphone’s. As a user you can create your own dedicated web shop in a few minutes and sell your own products as well as the products you are reselling.
- It has built-in options to create your shop and personalize it, by choosing a cover, a name and displaying the products you offer in a much cleaner, yet more appealing way.
- The app also helps you in making online payment through Credit cards, Debit cards and Internet Banking making it easier for you to confirm orders in a much secure way.
- It also hosts a Supplier – Reseller network to ease the pain of sending regular broadcasts to all your resellers and answering their queries.
- It is also equipped with options to directly share your products to various social networks like Facebook and Whatsapp.
With these handy options the sellers get additional benefit like hassle free Stock Management, Supply regulation and Payment Distribution.