2018 is here! and so are we with our updates for the year. Mantra Labs has completed 8 years in product and services industry.
We started rolling out yearly updates last year and it has been great. We wish to continue this and bring to you what we have been doing in 2017 to make a promising future in 2018 a beyond.
Our focus for Fin-Tech Industry:
This year we have focused on digital transformation in Fin-tech Industry and have helped many of our leading clients like Religare and ForwardLane on the path of Digital Transformation.
Let’s take a look at our 3 major Fin-Tech areas:
- Customer Experience Consulting
- Plug&Play products for Digital Insurer
- Deep Technology Services
Our New Apps and Products:
When we posted updates last year we mentioned that you should lookout for two apps SellFash and Touchkin. We did deliver on that promise and some more.
Here is a snapshot of all the Apps and works we did.
1. SellFash is now a full-fledged Reseller App with more than 8000 resellers on board. It was a challenge when GST was implemented however we persisted through to deliver our customers the best.
2. We are the co-creator of Wysa, a Mental healthcare assistant app with more than 5 million conversations.
3. Xavi: This is our first product and delivers the best TV viewing experience. We have this product in the field for beta already.
4. AI Hybrid Chatbots: We delivered multiple chatbot platforms. One with Religare is worth a mention here as it supports more than 1 million impressions each month.
5. Doc to Parser: We have worked on this product to make Digitization a success for various companies. This allows them to convert paper documents to digital ones with 95% accuracy.
This year we added Mantra.design to our initiatives that started with Mantra.ai last year.
Mantra.Design is a boutique design consulting initiative to provide high-value design solutions to our clients.
Mantra.ai continues to be our flagship Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning practices.
We have grown
Our team size has increased to more than 100 members and this made us move to a new facility in Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore. We have also established our headquarters in Delaware to help our US-based customers have a direct access to us as well.
Announced our New LOGO:
To align with the new technology and world, we also updated our logo to represent the collaboration, connected devices, IOT, product design, development and communication between multiple nodes. The red color signifies passion and internship while the Blue color signifies Technology.
Our collaborations with IBM Watson, Nvidia development partner, Amazon AWS
This year we added some prestigious logos as our clients
While this year was great we aim to achieve even more in 2018 by focusing on Artificial Intelligence, Fin-Tech and Product incubation. Keep an eye on us!!
Knowledge thats worth delivered in your inbox